With new and inspiring leadership in place, and with a groundbreaking school plan dedicated to achievement and growth for all students, it’s exciting to be a part of the John Adams Middle School learning community! However, as California continues to cut funds to education at a time when the need is immense, we have an opportunity like no other at JAMS to encourage a “climate of giving”!
John Adams Middle School seeks your financial support as PTSA comes alongside administrators and teachers to support a rigorous and enriching education for all students with a nearly $120,000 budget. Your family’s donation to the Annual Giving Campaign will make these expenditures possible:
- New programs to enhance school climate, build community and provide student recognition!
- A new computer lab…with all new computers and printers to provide instruction and experience in keyboarding, writing and computer applications, as well as skills like Powerpoint, Excel and more!
- Academic Coaching and Tutoring!
- Communication…including the JAMS Gazette!
- Arts Funding…including JAMS Theatre Company!
- Staff development!
- New Program-Enhancing Field Trips and School-wide Assemblies!
- Supplemental Specialists… bringing new enrichment subjects and exciting experiences into the classroom!
- Campus Maintenance, Beautification and Refurbishment… for a clean, safe, attractive environment!
- Much-needed Classroom Supplies!
- Academic Enrichment and Assistance…for all students, including high achievers, and those at risk!
The suggested donation amount is $365 per child. For just a dollar a day, you can make a real difference! But please remember, a donation of any amount is appreciated! Whether you are able to give ten dollars or a thousand dollars, your tax-deductible donation to John Adams Middle School PTSA will significantly help us achieve these objectives.
You can write a check to John Adams PTSA, or use a major credit card. You can fill out a form here or simply use Paypal for secure and easy processing. Check to see if your employer has matching funds available.
Your form with check or credit card info can be dropped in the office or mailed to the school (address below) Attention: Patti Braun- Annual Giving. Donor family names will be published in the Gazette, to say “Thank you!” and to encourage others to follow their example.
We expect every family will want to give, and each donation is appreciated. Indeed, each is necessary as we compensate for years of State budget cuts. Please give openhandedly; your child will reap the benefits!